(as of Dec 07,2021 12:09:19 UTC – Details)
Do you know Cryptocurrencies can be a tool for creating personal wealth long-term?
Business experts commonly suggest only putting into Cryptocurrencies an amount of money that you can harmlessly lose — in other words, don’t put all of your nest egg.
To be sure, investing in Cryptocurrencies should be second to having a dependable financial strategy that incorporates emergency savings and a reliable retirement plan! Have a financial strategy first, and then decide out where crypto fits into that…
Typically, for me, having 5% of your portfolio in a high-risk asset such as bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash — or other coins — is a dependable rule of thumb.
"If you are over 60 years and you’re retiring next year, and you’re going to want these funds, certainly that is not a great idea. "But if you’re in your 20s, 30s, or 40s, and you’re pitching 20- 30 years forward, then you should have a greater allocation."
Specialists also suggest that investors buy crypto using tactics related to those used for stocks, such as — putting in small amounts of money consistently rather than buying all at once. This will you assist you in combating some of the price volatility.
It’s not about ‘I’m going to make ten times my money, I’m going to be rich; rather, investing in Cryptocurrencies should be seen as another route towards financial freedom that can assist you to beat inflation over time.
So even if you’ve been unconvinced thus far, the book, The Crypto Investing Guide for Beginners will give you the straight facts on Cryptocurrency as a financial asset… without any of the propaganda or clamor.
Here is just a portion of what you will discover:
- Cryptocurrency for Beginners— 1
- What Is an ICO and How Does It Work? —4
- What You Need to Start Crypto Trading: A three-Step Guide for Beginners! —7
- 5 Mistakes Most Cryptocurrency Buyers Make—14
- 5 Causes Why Cryptocurrency Is So Hot—17
- What Are the Cryptocurrency scams that You Need to Be Aware of? —21
- Bitcoin – Yes or No? Should You Invest in Bitcoin? —24
- 6 Most Basic Errors That New Cryptocurrency Investors Make—29
- How to find the best Cryptocurrency Predictions—43
- 50 Cryptocurrencies that you can invest in 2021-2022—47
- The Top 10 Coin Picks by Experts for 2021—77
If you feel frustrated after viewing Bitcoin and Ethereum soar in price… this is your opportunity to get in while the going is safe.
And not feel like you missed the ship…
So even if you’re never read any investing book in your life, you will quickly learn how to become a thriving long-term investor.
To kick start your Cryptocurrency journey now, scroll up and click “add to cart.”
Publication date:July 30, 2021
File size:1137 KB
Print length:63 pages