(as of Aug 16,2022 15:33:59 UTC – Details)
This economy is open to anyone who is passionate to participate and the only barrier to entry is your willingness to get involved. Bitcoin for Beginners provides knowledge to novices who want to stay on the up-and-up about this multibillion-dollar global economy.
This edition of the book includes:
– A beginner friendly introduction to Bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrencies for non-technical users and business executives.
– A cursory explanation of important terminology related to cryptocurrencies
– Details about the decentralised nature of blockchain and its implications in various industries.
– New developments such as Defi, NFTs, and PoS (Proof of Stake)
– Trends for 2021 and beyond
You won’t find a book that is more beginner friendly. Scroll up and download the book now!